We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. One of it is Internships for College and School students.
- Provide an opportunity to interns, to put into practice and deepen their theoretical knowledge of development issues
- Provide the interns the platform to develop a more grounded understanding of Sustainable Development challenges in an Indian context
- Give interns an opportunity to learn advocacy, researching, campaigning, networking skills and operational aspects of development work
- Provide opportunities to strengthen, scale up and build volunteer programmes
- Provide exposure for interns to take action for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in their daily lives
- Enable them to transform into committed volunteers for Sustainable Development after the internship program
Internship programs are designed to offer exposure to students and working professionals from varied academic and professional backgrounds. The design of an internship depends on both the interest and skill areas of the interns as well as requirements of T30ASD.
This is an intensive engagement and no stipend is offered. The incidental costs pertaining to the assignment may be covered.
- Should be above 18 years of age
- Should be in college/ recent pass out
- Should be able to put in a minimum of 2 weeks; 6 weeks or more is desirable
- Should give full time and intensive commitment
- Should believe in values upheld by T30ASD – Respect for Human Dignity, Transparency, Innovation, Accountability, Secularism, Non Violence, Working in Partnership
HOW TO APPLY / Requirements
- Internship Application Form (Duly filled by the applicant) *
IAF can be downloaded from the T30A Official Website https://2030association.org/downloads/
- Request letter from School/College/Other Institutions
- Copy of SSLC Certificate
- Receipt of Internship Fees (500 INR) **
- Income Certificate from Central/State Government for Fee exemption (If necessary)
Send the completely filled T30A Internship Application form, Request letter, Copy of SSLC Certificate, Fee Receipt and other necessary documents to our Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Scan the documents using Professional Scanner or Mobile application like Microsoft Office Lens etc are accepted.
** Online Fee Payment via Google Pay or T30ASD Bank account, Visit Link: https://2030association.org/donation/
Contact Twenty30 Internship Coordinator for more information : +91-7306448313
WHAT IT OFFERS
Our interns and volunteers are involved in working on various development issues such as poverty, education, health, climate and other issues related to Sustainable Development. The interns get a chance to explore, know and contribute in important mainstream work of the organization ranging from public mobilization, fact finding researches, field exposures and documentation, pilot run project ideas, learn the threads of HR, organising events, rope in media advocacy skills and many more.
The options mentioned are not exhaustive and can be various; there is scope for innovation and experimentation with novel ideas. All this contributes to advocacy with governments and other institutions to make Sustainable Development a reality.
Enquiry / VERIFICATION
Karthik A K was our first Intern. He was a first year BA LLB student and according to their curriculum they wants to do an Internship in a reputed NGO. So he selected our NGO to do his Internship.
You must be logged in to post a comment.